Managing cost through innovative plan design and alternative funding
Through planning and consulting, we help you design, administer and manage a benefits program that’s designed to reduce costs, improve workforce productivity, educate employees, and mitigate risk.
Austin & Co. represents a broad range of products for group employee benefit programs. With our strategic process, we assist organizations in designing a benefit package that attracts and retains talent while reflecting your organization’s culture.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short-term Disability Insurance (STD)
- Long-term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Captive Insurance Options
- Partial Self-Funding Insurance Options
- Self-funding Insurance Options
- Key Person Life
- Long Term Care
- Voluntary Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- And more…
Data-driven analytics support your healthcare decisions
What’s driving your health plan spend? How does it compare nationally? What really works to control your costs?
Our unique analytics system offers a business approach to managing healthcare through continual analysis of risk and chronic disease. We’ll develop strategic recommendations using interactive health plan modeling calculators. Our reporting tools uncover the driving factors associated with rising health plan costs and quickly determine whether cost-containment programs are effective.
- Provide a meaningful analysis of monthly claims experience, complete with graphic illustrations.
- Project expected costs to help set employer and employee contributions.
- Evaluate the performance of cost-containment programs and make recommendations based on findings.
- Integrated wellness and claims data to deliver a detailed analysis designed to improve the health of individuals and measure a wellness program’s return on investment.
- Assist in establishing appropriate claim reserves.
- Provide an annual report analyzing experience, expenses and plan modifications.
- Evaluate insured and self-funded options.
- Challenge all renewal offers after analyzing rate, claims and contract provisions.